Tuesday 16 July 2013

you gave me magical



Hiya guys! It's soooo hot in London and next week it's going to be even hotter, today I've been lazing around the garden in my bikini but then we decided to go for a walk, here's my outfit :) Black probably isn't the best colour in the sun but I love this playsuit and I've only worn it once before on a night out, found it lurking at the back of my wardrobe and thought i'd throw it on! My hair has faded so much now, directions hair dye really isn't that great, think i'm going to dye it brown soon ....






Playsuit - Primark last summer

Creeper style shoes - Miss Selfridge via Ebay

Frilly ankle socks - Old not sure where from

Sunglasses - George at Asda


Hope everybody is managing to enjoy the lovely weather! Have a nice day :) Toni x



8 comments:

  1. Hi Toni,

    I've enjoyed reading your posts and nominated you for the Liebster!

    Check out my post

    http://allanabeau.blogspot.co.uk/

    Look forward to reading more from you.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! I will check it out :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I bloody love your hair so much! And this playsuit looks gorgeous on you lovely :)

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The playsuit looks so nice on you! I have it but I'm not sure where it went :/ ha

    Daisie Petals
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'm always misplacing clothes! x

      Delete