Monday 22 July 2013

little secrets :)


White cropped vest - Primark basics
Denim cutoffs - Levis via Ebay
Pink high tops - Converse
Kimono style jacket - Primark

I bought this jacket yesterday. I tried it on and my housemate said it looked hideous :( but I fell in love with it, the material is amazing and I love the pattern, it's great to throw on over a simple outfit like this and look like you've made a slight effort! It was slightly pricey for £15 but I did put back a pair of jeans and a dress so that I could buy it - so I didn't spend too much money .. maybe.

I threw this outfit on really quickly to go to the shop and buy ice lollies, as it is absolutely sweltering in London. I have an exam tomorrow so this is a super quick post. Hope everybody is enjoying the sunshine, there's going to be thunderstorms tomorrow which I love :) Anybody got any tips for things to do in London over summer?

6 comments:

  1. Love everything about this outfit, especially the kimono :)
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is awesome ah! and that kimono is so beautiful
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete