Tuesday 18 June 2013

Wishlist number 2!




I haven't done much online shopping lately because I have no pennies ): There's so many lovely clothes and shoes that I want right now though! Also I don't want to buy lots of summery clothes because I'm moving to Finland at the end of August and I'm going to really cold in all my lovely dresses ...

ASOS swing vest dress, 'I wanna be adored': I love the stone roses and this song! This dress is really cute and would look great with doc martens or sandals! It looks really comfy and would be great just to throw on over leggings as well on a lazy day!

Natural pretty things, cloud ring: I am so in love with every item of jewellery from this store, naturalprettythings! You should check it out, I really love the dandelion necklace too! 

Ebay, wedge peep toe heels: I love how 90's these wedges look, they also do them in black which are equally as nice! At only £27.99  I think they're a bargain. I don't really own any white heels or wedges so I think they'd be a great addition to my shoe collection! Apart from the fact that they would probably get ruined really quickly because of their colour.

ASOS shirt dress: This dress is super pretty and as with the other one looks really quick to throw on with some sandals in the summer and still look great! I own a lot of blouses but only one or two shirt dresses so I think I could possibly justify buying this.. maybe!

Link me to your summer wishlist posts and I will check them out! Have a lovely day :)

Toni x

21 comments:

  1. omg ive been lusting over wedges that look similar to the ones you posted! have to check out ebay now. and lovely blog, would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know. looking forward to your next update.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they! Yes i'd love to follow you on bloglovin, your blog is super cute :)

      xx

      Delete
    2. followed you back on bloglovin'

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! All of their collection is amazing!

      xx

      Delete
  3. love the dress on the left perfect for those warm summer evenings when you want a laid back look.

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shirt dress, it's so pretty! xx

    elledoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, really wish I could afford it right now :D xx

      Delete
  5. Awesome wishlist! I love it. x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cloud ring is so nice! Great post! :) And thanks for the comment on my blog!!
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're very welcome! you have a lovely blog :)
      and thankyou :D
      xx

      Delete
  7. Acabo de encontrar tu blog!! Tiene mucha personalidad y estilo.
    I FOLLOW YOU!! Y me encantaria que tu tambien me siguieses
    Muuuuaks :D

    http://enjoythelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the swing dress, such an easy style. Also love your blog name, Perks is the best :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got the demi wedges for my birthday tomorrow, weird how my name is demi too, eh?! Mine were £23 I think including p&p x

    Follow my blog? demigeorgia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aww cute :) and ooh thats awesome! they're so pretty :D

      x

      Delete