Sunday 2 June 2013

Outfit of the day!

I woke up this morning with the sun beaming through my windows and despite having no plans to leave the house today, I decided to go for a little walk in the sunshine :) 




Dungarees - Ebay
Shirt - Vivienne Westwood
Tights - A little boutique store in Liverpool (I've forgot the name)
Shoes - Ebay


A couple of years ago, I bought some dungarees from the urban renewal section in Urban Outfitters and then  me and my boyfriend were staying in a hotel in Loughborough and I went to put them on and they ripped right across the bum (I eat too much cake)... Since then I've been searching for a cheap baggy pair of dungarees and managed to get these for about ten pounds on Ebay, they're slightly big but super comfy!
My shirt is Vivienne Westwood and it's one of my favourite items of clothing - I got it at London Fashion week in 2012 for half price, it's so beautiful. I love lace and tights so when I saw these white lace ones in Liverpool, I had to have them, they look really cute with summery dresses and converse! 

I am in love with my shoes. One of my 'style icons' is Alexa Chung and when I saw her wearing the Charlotte Olympia cat shoes a couple of years ago I fell in love with them!



Anybody who knows me knows that I love cats and shoes so cats ON shoes are perfect! My mum got me a pair of dupes for christmas, she found them on  ebay for just £9.99. I love ebay!

Hope you enjoyed my post, have a lovely day in the sunshine!

8 comments:

  1. What a cutie!
    Love you in your little dungarees :)
    Meow.
    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've worn your dungarees! And the shoes are super cute <3

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :D I know I love them so much!

      Delete
  3. love your whole outfit, its so cute especially the cat shoes(:
    http://raving-in-denim.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete