Thursday 29 August 2013

with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair

So last week me and my sister went to a shop that sells a little bit of everything for super cheap and we found that they sold little bunches of artificial flowers so we bought lots of them and made some flowers crown. We made one each and my sister made one for my niece. Here are some of the photos that we took :)







Just a quick little post as I'm all tucked up in bed poorly :( Hope you're all well!
Toni xxxx

follow me on bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. Great post - the pictures look lovely! Those crowns are amazing! And I hope you get well soon! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I hope you get better soon. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Love these gorgeous crowns! I think I am going to make my own too :)

    I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for The Liebster Award :) Check out my blog post that explains it all here: http://musthavegirl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    Congratulations :)
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete