Friday 26 July 2013

Poundland bargains!

So I was reading somebodies blog post the other, (Really sorry but I can't remember for the life of me who it was) - if it was you then let me know :) and they said they had picked up OPI nail polishes in Poundland! I couldn't believe it but today on my shopping trip I decided to pop into poundland to see if they were selling them in my local one and they were! They only had the shatter ones so I didn't purchase any because I probably wouldn't use them as I'm super lazy with my nails! However I know a lot of people who would, so I might go back and pick up a few for friends :) Anyway while I was in there I noticed some other amazing bargains: they had loads of Rimmel London products! Here's what I picked up :)



Rimmel wake me up, instant radiance shimmer touch in radiant rose. I have wanted to try this product for so long! It's a really pretty highlighter in a cream formula and is also meant to help make you look less fatigued - which I definetley need! Its £5 in Superdrug so at £1 it is an absolute steal!

I also picked up this Velvet effect nail polish, it isn't a brand name but I'm excited to try it out and I love purple a lot! First you apply the nail polish and then sprinkle on the dust, sounds a bit messy ...

And lastly I picked up some eyeshadow from Nicola Roberts' Dainty doll collection, the colour is Copacabana which is a really pretty blue, I love the packaging it comes in and the eyeshadow has it's own little mirror, super cute! This is actually £10 at feelunique.com, so £1 is crazyyyy!




8 comments:

  1. why does my primark always have rubbish and everyone finds amazing stuff lol. I'll have to try harder next time.
    Nadia Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this is poundland not primark! Normally I never find anything good in poundland though! xx

      Delete
  2. wish in the US there were more Rimmel products (so far ive only seen makeup), would love to try wake me up. thanks for sharing.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete